Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Fabulous Mother!

I saw this wonderful word art on pinterest and wanted to create something beautiful for my Mom.  Using My Digital Studio made this simple and easy.  Although, I did make it a bit harder for myself..... instead of creating words, I did individual letters. Oops.....a lot of grouping and aligning that could have been so much easier creating the whole word first (then just re-coloring 'Mother' in Lucky Limeade).  <---Good tip for the next time.. Ha (maybe I'll create one for Father)!

I printed this on Natural White Cardstock.

Thanks for looking!

Stamp Brush Set - Fabulous Florets (Pink Pirouette, Primrose Petals, Lucky Limeade
Font - Chancellor (Primrose Petals and Lucky Limeade)
Paper - Pink Pirouette, Primrose Petals and Natural White

1 comment:

  1. That is so pretty! I cringed to think of all the work you did to align each letter (LOL); good for you that you found a better way for the next time (hugs)! Super pretty card Diane!! Your mom will LOVE IT! :)

    ReplyDelete