Thursday, February 28, 2013

Confirmation Letter

I created my Confirmation letter to my nephew in My Digital Studio, so that I could create this cross and have a wonderful font too!

I had created a similar cross for my niece, a while back, for her  First Holy Communion.  You may view her's here: Holy Communion Letter and where I got the idea to even attempt making this cross in MDS.

Thanks for looking!

Recipe for Cross:
- Scallop Trim Corner Punch
- Scallop Trim Border Punch
- Elementary Elegance bird
- Basic Pearl


1. Place 4 Scallop Trim Corner punches to make a cross.  Add the drop shadow.
2. Place 2 Scallop Trim Border punches to make the cross stem longer. (Crop the punch so that it's not too long of a stem.) =)
3. Add Bird.  Copy and Paste (in place and move offset in Black) to create a mat around bird.
4. Add Basic Pearl (recoloring it Black).  Keep recoloring it Black until you get the shade of gray you want/like.

1 comment:

  1. This is just beautiful... You KNOW I LOVE this, love it! It's a beautiful creation and idea to write a note as you did! Very nice; TFS!

    ReplyDelete