Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Hawaii Flowers

Okay, I really need to get moving on my 2010 photobook.  I'm still working on October 2010! The struggle, I think for me, is that I have so many beautiful photos (that my loving husband takes)... it's really hard to pick the ones that I want to scrapbook.  <--- Although, the more photos I have to work with the better my photobook will be in the end! =)

So, this is the second page in our Waikiki vacation in October of 2010.  If you'd like to view the first page (that I made a month ago) click here: Waikiki -PCCSS002

Supplies Used:
Background Paper - Sycamore Street DSP #5
Embellishments - Sycamore Street (ribbon and bow - Island Indigo)
Punch - Square (filled w/Sycamore Street DSP #7)
Stamp Brush Sets - Vintage Overlays (Island Indigo)

No comments:

Post a Comment