Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Treasure Island


 

I finished working on our 2018 photobook today! Yay! Although, there's still this year's photobook to start! LOL! Anyway, I realized that I haven't been posting the 2018 scrapbook pages to my blog here - gasp! I know... I must be slacking! Well, I hope to get all the pages posted soon!

So, without further ado...

In May 2018, we took a trip to Clearwater, FL. Mike for work and me just tagging along. We did visit his sister, Linda, and her family in Clearwater and then at their home in Orlando, FL. Here's the page to start our 2018 photobook - plus the front and back covers of the photobook too!

Thanks for stopping to see!

Supplies Used:
My Memories Suite digital software

(page) 
Background - Down By The Sea Shore (MMS)
Embellishments - Antique Love (cluster -PattyB), Beach Time (starfish - Dillie)
Font - Chalkdust (brown)

(front and back cover)
Background - Early Espresso (SU)
Embellishments - St Paddy's (flowers - DD), Taffeta Ribbon (celery - SU), Baby (flower - MMS)
Stamp Brush Set - Bunch of Backgrounds (wonderfully worn - SU)
Font - Cerebral and Elegance (brown)

No comments:

Post a Comment