Thursday, July 25, 2019

San Antonio Aquarium 2018

 

Mike and I had the opportunity to visit San Antonio, TX (him for work...me just tagging along) in September 2018. My best friend's daughter, Haley, lives there. We got together and went to the aquarium there. From the outside, the building doesn't look like much. It's stuck in between businesses on a busy street. BUT... its like a mini zoo inside... with sea animals, reptiles and birds.

I'd like to point out how I achieved the title, as I wanted to make it look like the sign for the aquarium. All it is, is text (Baskerville Old Face). I inserted spaces to accommodate the starfish embellishment... and there it is! 

Thanks for taking a closer look!

Supplies Used:
My Memories Suite digital software
Background - white
Shapes - Square (filled w/SailAway DSP- MMS)
Embellishments - Under the Sea (bubbles - ABDB), Something Fishy (plant - Ostrea), Taffeta Ribbon (red - SU), Beach (seahorses - HSA), Down By the Seashore (stingray- MMS), Cute Exotic Fish (fish - KJDdsgn), Deep Blue Sea (fish-QueenBr)
Stamp Brush Set - Anchors Away (starfish - SU)
Font - Arial and Baskerville Old Face (blues)

No comments:

Post a Comment