Sunday, July 14, 2019

Bubble Crate

 

For my nephew who is turning 21, I wanted to use the 'Bubble Over' set to create a pack of beer. I found this photo (right) on Pinterest. No name was attached to it, but it was perfect for what I needed! So THANK YOU whoever you are!

Now, I do not own the wooden crate dies, so I created a crate with the 'Wood Textures' DSP. Pretty simple... just 3 horizontal and 2 vertical strips of paper.

The color of the beer was a little harder to achieve. I used Crushed Curry... and the full strength was too dark (I guess it could've represented dark beer, but I was going for the shade that was on the right). I decided to see if I stamped off excess ink on a scrap piece of paper before stamping on Whisper White would work. It did! So, I only inked the bottle not quite close to the top of each bottle -- thus making it look like liquid in the bottles! As you can see, with the bottle that is tilted a bit... I stamped the ink on at an angle too! Attention to detail for sure on this card! HA!

Thanks for stopping by to take a closer look!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Set - Bubble Over
Ink - Crushed Curry, Memento
Paper - Crushed Curry, Basic Black, Whisper White, Wood Textures DSP, Silver Foil
Accessories - Die Cut/Emboss Machine, Bottle and Bubbles Dies, Basic Black Twine

No comments:

Post a Comment