Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Artisan Morning

 

When I saw Cindee Wilkinson's card... I just knew I had to make one for myself (or rather, for my niece's birthday). Thanks Cindee for your inspiration!

Now, when I stamped the sentiment on my card.... it happens... sometimes I get the edge of the stamp on the card too. Picture here: 
Now, I could have chosen to get another piece of cardstock and stamped the sentiment again. But, I was creative and decided to cover the oops up with some strategically placed flowers.  See.... doesn't it look like they belong there! 
Thanks for dropping by!

Supplies Used:
Stamp sets - Artisan Textures, Good Morning Magnolia, Special Celebrations
Ink - Stampin' Blends (Smoky Slate, Daffodil Delight), Basic Gray
Paper - Smoky Slate, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
Accessories - Die-cut/Emboss Machine, Magnolia Memory Dies, Well Written Dies (flowers), Pearl Basic Jewels, dimensionals, glue dots, Daffodil Delight Organdy Ribbon, Smoky Slate Stitched Ribbon

 



No comments:

Post a Comment