Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Colorful Tide

 

I drew inspiration from the card on the right. I found it on Pinterest, but it doesn't link to any website/blog... so I don't know who to give credit to. So, if this is yours - please let me know. Thanks for your post!

I chose to change a few things to make it my own. I die-cut a frame out of scrap paper and laid it over the white cardstock. Then I stamped and sponged the background image. Once complete, I took of the mask of the scrap piece of paper and you have a beautiful frame!

Thanks for taking a closer look!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Set - High Tide, Picture Perfect Birthday
Ink - Coastal Cabana, Pool Party, Soft Sky, So Saffron, Memento
Paper - Coastal Cabana, Whisper White, Basic Black, Wood Textures DSP
Accessories - Scrap paper, Large Deckled Rectangles (non-SU) dies, Seasonal Layers dies

 


No comments:

Post a Comment