Sunday, July 14, 2019

Gorgeous Nature


Getting the 'Rooted in Nature' stamp set and it's coordinating dies 'Nature's Root' had me a bit intimidated. Within the dies, there are embossed dies. I first needed to buy the Embossing Mats from SU before taking a stab at these.

The instructions are pretty straight forward. When die-cutting... place the dies downward. When embossing with the dies... place the dies upward. Now, I had trouble with the paper staying within the die after cutting the shape out. Which it says to die-cut first, then emboss. Well, it wasn't working for me, as the paper would slip. So I embossed the image first, then die-cut them out. Perfect leaves!

I love the finished result! I'll need to practice using the embossing dies more though!

Thanks for taking a peek!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Set - Rooted In Nature
Ink - Crumb Cake, Night of Navy
Paper - Crumb Cake, Night of Navy, Whisper White
Accessories - Die-Cut/Emboss Machine, Embossing Mats, Nature's Roots Dies, dimensionals, glue dots, scissors, Pinewood Planks EF, Linen Thread


No comments:

Post a Comment