Thursday, July 25, 2019

Jelly Making 2018

 

My Dad has a grapevine in his backyard, so every year (well almost every year) he makes grape jelly. This year, my husband got to experience the whole process from picking them to pouring them into jars. A lot of work, but oh so yummy! I made the labels to go on top of the jars too!

Here are the labels I made. I just printed them off on printer paper and cut them out with Circle dies. I cut packing tape with the circle dies too (a size bigger) and was able to tape them directly on each jar top.


Thanks for dropping by!
Supplies Used:
My Memories Suite digital software
Background - Must Be Fall Overlay (ZED)
Embellishments - Autumn Fairy (leafvine- ddnd), Spring Fragrance (vine - ADBD), Chef Panda (jam-Ostrea)
Font - Banner (purple)

Labels:
Embellishments - Grapes (online art)
Font - Chelsey (black)

No comments:

Post a Comment