Sunday, July 14, 2019

Pinewood Stems

The month of July is always difficult for me to come up with so many different masculine cards... I have 8 family members to create a card for. I want them all to reflect them, as well as, for them to be different in color and layout. Hopefully I've accomplished that so far this month!

With this card, I chose to pair the 'Pinewood' Embossing Folder with the 'Special Reason' stamp set. I decided to change up the frame. Instead of using the frame from the 'Stylish Stems' dies (which coordinates with the 'Special Reason stamp set), I chose to utilize the 'Bottles & Bubbles' dies. I know it's a different use for them, but I believe it works well with my design.

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies Used:
Stamp set - Special Reason
Ink - Early Espresso, Mossy Meadow
Paper - Old Olive, Very Vanilla, Early Espresso
Accessories - Die Cut/Emboss Machine, Pinewood Planks Embossing Folder, Stylish Stems dies, Bottles and Bubbles dies, dimensionals, glue dots, Old Olive taffeta ribbon, Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon


No comments:

Post a Comment