Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Christmas Lifesaver Packs

 

I remember when I was a kid getting a Lifesaver Sweet Storybook for Christmas. The Lifesavers rolls were each different... 5 rolls per side. Nowadays, they still sell the Lifesaver storybook.... BUT... it has only 6 rolls in it and all the rolls are the same.

So, for a cute little nostalgia for me and my siblings.... I decided to create my own lifesaver pack with different flavor rolls in each! Cool huh!

I started with a plain white piece of cardstock 10.25x 5.75. I scored it on the 1", 4.75", 5.75" and 9.5" (lengthwise) and 1", 4.75" (widthwise). I cut on each score line (lengthwise) until the first score line (each side). Widthwise, I only cut to the first score line on the .75 end.

I used scrap Christmas DSP (Designer Series Paper) to decorate each side. The squares were a 3 7/8" x 3 7/8" and the ends were 3 7/8 x 7/8". I then rounded the edges for the box ends, so they could be tucked in easier.

I attached the 'Seasonal Chums' tag to each box top after coloring it in with the new Stampin Blends markers.  I do have to say that I love using them!

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Set - Seasonal Chums
Paper - Whisper White, The Christmas Specialty DSP
Ink - Stampin Blends ( Crumb Cake, Smoky Slate, Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Bermuda Bay), Memento
Accessories - Big Shot, Magnetic Plate, Seasonal Tags Framelits, scissors, Simply Scored Tool, Round Corner Punch

1 comment:

  1. Ah, I meant to comment on this when you posted. These are adorable and such a great idea! Great going, what fun your family must've had. Thanks for your measurements and details, also; Woot! Love your project (and nostalgia), TFS!

    ReplyDelete