Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Wooden Christmas

I paired the 'Feeling Like Christmas' stamp set with the 'Wood Textures' DSP (Designer Series Paper) for this card. Wow! What an impact it has from just plain white paper!

I chose to color in all the leaves, berries, ornaments and ribbon on this card. Boy... did it take a while for me to complete too. (I used my trusty reading glasses too, so I didn't color outside the lines. LOL!) I used two different shades of green for the leaves (garden green and old olive), as I thought one color would make it too stark with the one color of green. The ornaments were colored blushing bride and the tips.... smoky slate. Real red was used for the berries and ribbon.

Thanks for taking a closer look.

Supplies Used:
Stamp Set - Feeling of Christmas
Ink - Black Staz-on, Blushing Bride, Real Red, Garden Green, Old Olive, Smoky Slate
Paper - Garden Green, Crumb Cake, Wood Texture DSP




No comments:

Post a Comment