Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Christmas Season

Playing with the new 'Season Like Christmas' stamp set. It's a two-step stamp where you stamp the full leaf tree in a lighter color than the partial leaf tree stamp to get the effect you see here.

In this case, I inked the full leaf tree in Smoky Slate, then I stamped once on a scrap piece of paper before stamping again on the Whisper White cardstock. I then inked the partial leaf tree stamp, and stamped directly on top of the full leaf tree. I stamped the trunk in Memento ink.

With the sentiment piece, I inked the clear block in Smoky Slate and stamped once on a scrap piece of paper before stamping directly on the Whisper White... making for a lighter background. I inked the sentiment in Memento ink and stamped over the Smoky Slate block.

I added some Shimmer Ribbon (Black) to the top to finish the card.

Thanks for taking a peek!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Set - Season Like Christmas
Ink - Smoky Slate, Memento
Paper - Smoky Slate, Basic Black, Whisper White
Accessories - Clear Block 'C', Basic Black Shimmer Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment