Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Wooden Pines


I cannot take total credit for this card.  I saw Jacqui McLeay's card on Pinterest, and just thought I would create one similar for myself. Her's is a little different, yet you can see where I got the inspiration from her. Here's her card:

Thanks Jacqui!

I used the Christmas Pines stamp set along with the coordinating Pretty Pines thinlits for this card. The only stamp I used is the sentiment... everything else is die-cut with the Pretty Pines thinlits.

The pine cones had a background on Early Espresso and an overlay of Crumb Cake. The berry sprigs are Real Red and the pine boughs are Garden Green. 

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Set - Christmas Pines
Ink - Early Espresso
Paper - Garden Green, Real Red, Wood Textures DSP, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake
Accessories - Big Shot, Precision Plate, Die Brush, Pretty Pines Thinlits, Burlap Twine, glue dots

No comments:

Post a Comment