Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Swirly Sentiments

Using the Snowflake Sentiments stamp set along with the coordinating Swirly Snowflakes Thinlits makes for an easy card.

I started with a base on Thick Whisper White cardstock. Using a piece of Real Red 5.5x2.25, I ran the background part of the Swirly Snowflake thinlit through my Big Shot. If you don't have the Die Brush... it does take a long while to get all those little dots out of the die-cut piece. Fortunately, I do have one....so it was a snap! I took a piece of 5.5x2.5 piece of Whisper White and ran that through the Big Shot with the snowflake part of the Swirly Snowflakes Thinlits. Using the Die Brush again to get all the little tiny pieces out of the die. Once I adhered the white die-cut to the red, I was able to trim the edge, so that they were even. I attached a 3/8" Metallic Ribbon Gold to cover the ends. I finished by adhering it to the card base, stamping the sentiment...and added the swirls in Gold Foil.

Thanks for taking a peek!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets - Snowflake Sentiments
Ink - Real Red
Paper - Whisper White, Thick Whisper White, Real Red, Gold Foil
Accessories - Big Shot, Precision Plate, Die Brush, Swirly Snowflakes thinlits, glue dots, 3/8" Metallic Ribbon Gold

No comments:

Post a Comment