Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Special Bird



There are many different wood patterns in the Wood Textures DSP (Designer Series Paper) that make each card you make unique. I thought to pair the white -washed wood paper with Red and Crumb to create a holiday feel. Here's a get-well card for my brother who is having surgery on his hip during the winter months here in Ohio. Here's hoping that he heals quickly and is back on his feet soon.

I used several different stamp sets here.... the sentiment is from 'Rose Wonder'; the leaves are from 'Special Reason' and the bird is from 'Swirly Bird'. (I did use scissors to cut the bird out... I was surprised it didn't have a coordinating thinlit).

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets - Rose Wonder, Special Reason, Swirly Bird
Ink - Garden Green, Real Red, Crumb Cake
Paper - Crumb Cake, Real Red, Whisper White, Wood Textures DSP
Accessories - glue dots, dimensionals

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful on top of that wood grain dsp; I love it! Lovely card, TFS!

    ReplyDelete