Friday, December 8, 2017

Beautiful Bouquet Bunch

 

Stampin' Up! designers come up with great ways to use stamp sets on cards. This one, on the right, is no exception! I wanted mine to look like it, but used different colors for my floral bouquet.  It was relatively easy to piece together too. Stamp the flowers on white cardstock... and die-cut them out using the big shot... then glue dot them all together. A bit time consuming if you have many to do, but as I only had one ( for my Aunt)... it was a breeze to put together.

The stamp set 'Beautiful Bouquet' has some great sentiment pieces in it too! I can see that I will be utilizing this stamp set a lot!

Thanks for taking a peek!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Set - Beautiful Bouquet
Ink - Berry Burst, Fresh Fig, Powder Pink, Old Olive
Paper - Berry Burst, Whisper White, Old Olive, Lemon Lime Twist
Accessories - Big Shot, Bouquet Bunch Framelits, Die Brush, Precision Plate, glue dots

No comments:

Post a Comment