Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Wedding Album - Brooke and Steven

On September 16, our God-daughter got married. It was a lovely wedding. We, along with others, took many photos on this day. I decided to create a small album (6x6 album) for her to have with the photos we took (photo credits to Alene Davis, Tiffany Cashman and Mike Malcor) . The album has 26 pages....and has a soft cover.  Her theme was a country wedding with sunflowers, so I incorporated that into the pages that I created.

I used my digital software - My Memories Suite to create the book, and had it printed through them.

Supplies Used:
My Memories Suite
Background - Country Sunflowers (Mandog)
Embellishments - You Are My Sunshine Cluster (Snicker); Country Sunflowers - Sunflower (Mandog)
Font - Cordial (White)



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



Many Blessing to Brooke and Steven as they start their married life together! 



1 comment:

  1. (And there's a PUG, too! xox) Beautiful work, folks and event, Diane! What a treasured keepsake this surely will be! Really pretty! TFS!

    ReplyDelete