Friday, December 25, 2015

Snowman Wishes


Isn't my snowman cute! I love snowmen... just not the very very cold blustery days! =)
I saw Sheila Oliver's snowman punch art on Pinterest -- and just had to make one of my own.
Here is her card:


Thanks Shelia for your inspiration.

To create my snowman, I used a circle, cut in half for his head. For his carrot nose, I used one of the Flower Fair Framelits and cut one of the petals to resemble a nose. Next, I used the Two-Step Owl Punch for his eyes.

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies Used:
Stamp sets - Endless Wishes
Ink - Night of Navy, Smoky Slate
Paper - Whisper White, Soft Sky, Night of Navy, Pumpkin Pie
Accessories - Big Shot, Flower Fair Framelits, Banner Framelits, Decorative Dots TIEF, dmensionals, Two-Step Owl Punch, Circle Cutting System (non-SU), Midnight Muse Stitched Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment