Saturday, December 12, 2015

Happy Leaves


I was inspired by Stephanie Wincott's card with the soft colors of the leaves with the bold black sentiment, so with the supplies I had... I tried to create a card that was similar to her's.  
Here are Stephanie's cards:

Thanks Stephanie for your inspiration!

I chose the colors very similar to her's - Smoky Slate and Pear Pizzazz.  I did notice that the Pear color was a bit too dark, so I stamped off once and then stamped again on my Whisper White card (gives the color a softer feel). The Slate is direct to paper.

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Set - Vintage Leaves, Happy Birthday Everyone
Ink - Pear Pizzazz, Smoky Slate, Black Staz-on
Paper - Smoky Slate, Basic Black, Whisper White
Accessories - Corner Round Punch




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment