Friday, December 25, 2015

Good Tree


I needed a quick Christmas Card for a wonderful friend (of my Mom's) who sent me a Christmas card for the first time. She has been a great listener and friend to me ever since my Mom passed away (Feb 2014). I was so touched that she thought of me (and my husband) this Christmas.

So... looking through all my lovely creations over the years... I CASED a card using the stamp set Lovely As A Tree -- one of my favorites! The original card was done with Soft Suede and White cardstock.... so I changed it a bit, using Blackberry Bliss. It is as beautiful as my original ... but also unique with the Blackberry color.

Thanks for stopping by!

Merry Christmas!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets - Lovely As A Tree, Good Greetings
Paper - Blackberry Bliss, Whisper White
Ink - Blackberry Bliss, Versamark
Accessories - Big Shot, Northern Flurry TIEF, Heat Tool, White Embossing Powder, Blackberry Bliss Satin Stitched Ribbon


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment