Friday, December 25, 2015

Lovely Wishes


I needed a moneyholder for my adult niece for Christmas.  I saw a similar layout on Pinterest, so wanted to use the same layout... with my own stamps and supplies. Sponging is not my strong suit, but wanted to create a winter scene with what I had. I used a mask to space out my snow mounds, and then I stamped the tree from the Lovely as a Tree stamp set. I think I did okay with the shading, but... I know with practice I could do better.

I know my niece will like it anyway... it's green - her favorite color!

I cut my 8.5x11 paper to 8.25x 7.  I then scored along the 3" and then 6" marks to get the moneyholder size.

Thanks for looking.

Supplies Used:
Stamp sets - Lovely As A Tree, Watercolor Wishes
Ink - Mossy Meadow, Daffodil Delight, Soft Sky, Smoky Slate, Illuminate
Paper - Mossy Meadow, Whisper White
Accessories - Dazzling Details, Smooch Illuminate, Mossy Meadow Stitched Satin Ribbon, glue dots, sponge daubers, Ovals Framelits, Big Shot, Northern Flurry TIEF



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment