Friday, December 25, 2015

Lovely Greetings


I LOVE how this card came out.  Although, I cannot take credit for this... when I saw Heather Telford's card, I just had to try and create one of my own.

Here is her lovely card:

Now, I will try and explain how I created this wonderful card. I used the masking technique. So, starting with the background... I masked off where I wanted the snow to start. Then, I stamped the tree stamp and then sponged Blushing Bride, Wisteria Wonder and Rich Razzleberry all over the background. I removed the mask... and re-positioned it down a bit. Now I stamped the big tree. Next, I only used Wisteria Wonder on the snow drifts shading in more toward the masked edge than up. Now... re-position the mask again downward... and sponge with Wisteria Wonder again. Last step was to sponge Illuminating Ink all over the background and snow drifts to bring a little sparkle to the scene. And you're done!

Thanks for taking a peek!
Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets - Lovely As A Tree, Good Greetings
Ink - Black Staz-on, Illuminating, Rich Razzleberry, Wisteria Wonder, Blushing Bride
Paper - Rich Razzleberry, Smoky Slate, Whisper White
Accessories - sponge daubers, White Satin Ribbon, Big Shot, Northern Flurry TIEF


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment