Friday, December 25, 2015

Merry Pearls


I just think this card is so very elegant! I cannot take credit for this card either, as I found Kylie's card on Pinterest and just had create one of my own.

Here is Kylie's card:

I used the Balloon Framelit to set my pearls to make sure it was circular.  I used my tweezers to place each individual pearl... it took a lot of time and I'm sure I lost of few in the process. Haha (that's what vacuums are for - right?) But... I know I will only create one card like this -- those pearls aren't cheap! BUT... I fell in love with Kylie's. Just Beautiful!

I white embossed the sentiment on Night of Navy cardstock, then added my pearls using the balloon framelit as my template. Next was adding the ribbon - silver for the "string" and white for the bow. The center of the bow did look a bit plain, but I didn't have bells to place there.  I instead used some Frosted Finishes Embellishment.

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Set - Many Merry Messages
Ink - Versamark
Paper - Night of Navy
Accessories - Basic Pearls, White Organza Ribbon, Silver Ribbon, Frosted Finishes, glue dots, tweezers, Heat Tool, White Embossing Powder




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment