Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Little Celebration Balloons

My little brother is turning 30!!!! His wife decided to have a "Lego of your Youth" party... featuring Legos.

Now, I originally felt that I wanted to create a card using the Lego stamp (Boys Will Be Boys stamp set), but I wanted his card to have the number 30 on it somewhere (with the Little Numbers Thinlits).  So, I decided to go with the Celebrate Today stamp set with the Balloon Framelits.  I figured I would use the colors of blue, red and yellow (along with Black) to incorporate the primary colors of Legos! Ha!

Thanks for looking!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Set - Celebrate Today
Ink - Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point, Memento
Paper - Real Red, Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight, Basic Black, Whisper White
Accessories - Big Shot, Chevron TIEF, Balloons Framelits, Little Numbers Thinlits, Baker's Twine (White), dimensionals.


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment