Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Watercolor Leaves

I wanted to create a masculine card for my father-in-law who had cataract surgery on his eye (yes, he will need his other eye done too).  I believe with the combination of colors and chevron TIEF I nailed it!
It's sometimes hard for me to create masculine cards, but with this card... I had a surprisingly easy go of it.  Maybe it had something to do with the leaves stamp set -- I LOVE leaves.
I achieved the colors on the leaves by coloring them in with markers -- yellow first, then green, orange and finally red.

Thanks for taking a peek!
Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets - Vintage Leaves, Watercolor Wishes
Ink - Always Artichoke, Cherry Cobbler, Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie, Early Espresso
Paper - Very Vanilla, Old Olive, Early Espresso
Accessories - Big Shot, Chevron TIEF, Leaflets Framelits, Taffeta Ribbon (Old Olive), dimensionals

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment