Sunday, September 6, 2015

Base Wedding

As I had created their wedding invitations for a lovely couple in Ohio... I wanted to express my congratulations to them on their special day and best wishes for their future together.

Their colors were Navy/Yellow and White, on their invitations as well as the colors in their wedding party, so I decided to stick with those colors for my card.

I created the 'B' in the digital software I have, along with the decorative label design.  Once printed on Whisper White cardstock... I then trimmed around (with scissors) to cut out the label.  Stampin' Up! does have a punch to do this, but I had not purchased it.  I think I did ok with the scissors! =)

Thanks for looking!

Supplies Used:
Font - Majestic (Night of Navy)
Stamp Brush Set - Free Label This (decorative label frame - Night of Navy)
Paper - Whisper White, Delightful Dijon, Night of Navy
Accessories - Dotted Lace Trim (Delightful Dijon); Lacy Brocade TIEF, Big Shot, dimensionals, scissors


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment