Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Balloon Celebration

Finally started to play with a few of my new stamp sets today.  This one is from 'Celebrate Today'. The 'Balloon Framelits work so well with this set.

I did have a few issues stamping the photopolymer balloon stamp on the cardstock.  I kept getting bubbles - or places that it didn't stamp so well.  After working with them a long while... I realized that you have to make sure that the stamp is on the acrylic block smoothly.  To do this, start with the top of the photopolymer stamp and roll it on the block instead of just placing it straight.  Does that make sense? I hope so.





Here is a photo showing you what I had issues with:
You can see the one in the middle has a circle area under the word 'happy' that is not fully filled in.  I even tried pressing the stamp down on the paper, but that made the words not so clear.  The top balloon was done after I took off the stamp and then rolled it on to the acrylic block. This way you can make sure there are no air bubbles underneath the stamp.
Hope this helps you too!

Thanks for taking a look!

Supplies Used:

Stamp Sets - Celebrate Today
Ink - Soft Sky, Tip Top Taupe
Paper - Tip Top Taupe, Soft Sky, Whisper White
Accessories - Balloon Framelits, Big Shot, dimensionals

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment