Friday, September 25, 2015

Penguin PunchArt


I totally LOVE this little guy! Isn't he so cute!  I cannot take credit for this cute design though.  I saw Deborah Wright's penguin card on Pinterest and just had to try and create one for myself with the supplies I had.
Here is Deborah's card:

Thanks Deborah for your inspiration!

I used the Ovals Collection Framelits for the body, and feet; the heart from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch for the beak; the Flower Frenzy Bigz L Die for the white part of the eyes; the Two-Step Oval punch for the black part of eyes, as well as the white dots for the eyes; and the Flower Fair Framelits for the hair plume.

I used the Northern Flurry TIEF on both the background and the tummy.

Although you may not be able to see it in my photo... I did use Dazzling Details on the edge of the white strip to resemble snow.

Supplies Used:
Stamp Set - Circle of Spring
Ink - Memento
Paper - Soft Sky, Whisper White, Basic Black, Daffodil Delight
Accessories - Big Shot, Northern Flurry TIEF, Ovals Framelits, Flower Fair, Flower Frenzy Bigz L Die, Two-Step Owl Punch, Itty Bitty Accents Punch, dimensionals, Dazzling Details



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment