Thursday, September 10, 2015

Tryon Creek State Park

 

Today I decided to work on our 2015 photobook with our recent hike to the Tryon Creek State Park. I used the Splitcoaststampers website's September Scraplift Challenge. In this challenge, we were tasked with Scraplifting (using a layout or colors) found on someone else's gallery of scrapbook pages.  This month (September) is scraplifting Annie's Pantry's (Anavon) gallery.  She has many that stand out to me, so I plan on using a few of her layouts.
Here is her layout that I chose to use for my double-page spread:

Thanks Anavon for your inspiration!  You may view the challenge on the SplitCoastStampers website here: 

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies Used:
My Memories Suite (MMS)
Background - Like Sunshine DSP
Embellishments - Summer Vacation (leaves and flower), Everyday (ribbon), Like Sunshine (button)
Punch - Square (filled w/brown); Flag (filled w/yellow)
Font - CK Ali's Hand (brown)


No comments:

Post a Comment