Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Cabin

 

It's been a few weeks since I created a double-page spread for our 2015 photobook.  Not sure what it was... I just didn't have the motivation to do any pages.  Well, I'm happy to say I got some creativity back.  yay!

Here is page from our evening with our friends at their cabin in the woods.  If you've been following my blog, you might remember that I created a 12x12 calendar page using those cute little hiking boots... along with a few photos.  I thought to keep some elements from the calendar for the double-page spread and changed many items to give it a different feel.

Thanks for taking a peek!

Supplies Used:
Background - Smoky Slate
Embellishments - May Flowers Mini (vine of flowers recolored yellow and purple)
Stamp Brush Sets - Ink Splatter (dark gray) Happiness Is (words - brown; triangles - painted blue, purple and yellow; arrow -brown); Happy Camper Memories (boot - brown)
Punch - Heart (blue, purple and yellow)
Font - Comic Sans (brown)

No comments:

Post a Comment