Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Fair Garden


With my niece's birthday coming soon, and looking at Pinterest boards for a cute card, when I saw Hannelie Bester's card.... I just had to create something similar for myself.  Her's is so striking with the blue glitter behind her flower.  Thanks Hannelie for your inspiration!  Here is her card:

I used the Flower Fair Framelits to make my flower with 3 layers of flower.  I used my scissors to cut each petal to make the flower more defined too.  I love how it came out!  I hope my niece loves it too!

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies Used:
Stamp sets - Flower Patch, Celebrate Today
Ink - Delightful Dijon, Garden Green
Paper - Delightful Dijon, Garden Green DSP, Whisper White, Naturals White 
Accessories - Square Punch, Corner Round Punch, scissors, Flower Fair Framelits, Big Shot



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment