Friday, May 27, 2022

Sympathy Hugs

 



It's so difficult to create a sympathy card when one is needed. Thankfully, through Pinterest, I found Mikaela Titheridge's card... and I made one for myself. Thanks Mikaela!

My neighbor, and friend just passed away. We spent so much time together... I have gotten to know and love them and their family like my own family. So with this passing... I took it hard. Paul will be missed greatly. I will remember the stories he told, the puzzles I'd help him put together, the tea we'd drink and the rosaries we've said! My heart is aching for Barb (his wife) and their family.

I hope this card give them some comfort to know that I am and will be always there for them.

Thanks for dropping by!

Supplies Used:
Stamp set - Sending Hugs
Ink - Smoky Slate, Stampin' Blends (So Saffron, Soft Succulent, Color Lifter)
Paper - Smoky Slate, Basic White
Accessories - Stampin' Trimmer, Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine, Layering Hugs dies, stylus, Wink of Stella

No comments:

Post a Comment