Friday, May 27, 2022

Grad Celebration

 



Such a great layout from Maureen Plat... I just had to create one for myself! Thanks Maureen for your inspiration!
I designed the lines within My Memories Suite digital software... along with the sentiment.

The 'So Proud of You' stamp is from the 'Celebrating You' stamp set.
The flag banner behind the sentiment is not really that long.... I cut the piece in half and attached them to the back to make it look longer.

Thanks for taking a peek!

Supplies Used:
My Memories Suite digital software
Stamp Brush Set - Anchors Away (wavy line- SU)
Font - Calibri (happy) and King Lionel (Graduation)

Paper - Pumpkin Pie, Basic White, Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie DSP
Ink - Memento
Stamp set - Celebrating You
Accessories - Stampin' Trimmer, Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine, Seasonal Labels dies, Tasteful Labels dies, Little Numbers dies, dimensionals, stylus





No comments:

Post a Comment