Monday, May 30, 2022

Memorial Thanks

 


In honor of Memorial Day, and my brother and his wife hosting our Memorial Day celebration... I needed to get a card for them.
I designed it within My Memories Suite digital software. I used a heart shape and filled the top in with 'Pursuit of Happiness' (blue stars) and the bottom half with 'Let Freedom Ring' (stripes). The banner is from the 'Glimmer Kit' (Banner). The sentiment is from 'From All You Do' set.

Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Memorial Day!

Supplies Used:
My Memories Suite digital software
Punch - Heart (filled w/Pursuit of Happiness - stars - QueenB), Heart (filled w/Let Freedom Ring - stripes - SU)
Stamp Brush Sets - For All You Do (words - SU); Glimmer Kit (banner- SU)
Paper - Night of Navy, Real Red, Basic White

No comments:

Post a Comment