Friday, May 27, 2022

Dahlia Party

 


I wanted to create a card similar to Allison's, but I felt that the Dahlia's didn't 'pop' on the card with this yellow background she used.... so I changed mine up a bit to make it my own and I believe the card came out great!

The sentiment is from the 'Punch Party' stamp set.

The other stamps and dies coordinate together. The 'Dahlia Days' stamp set with the 'Detailed Dahlias'
dies.

I added a 'Wink of Stella' to the flowers to make them shine.

Stamp sets - Dahlia Days, Punch Party

Ink - Memento, Daffodil Delight, Smoky Slate, Basic Gray

Paper - Daffodil Delight, Basic Gray, Basic Black, Basic White

Accessories - Stampin' Trimmer, Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine, Detailed Dahlias dies, Stone Embossing Folder, Wink of Stella





No comments:

Post a Comment