Sunday, May 8, 2022

Blessed You

 


As with Mother's Day (as well as Father's Day), I like to create the same card, but design with colors that correspond with the person I'm giving the card to... to make it special for them. Thus is the case with this Mother's Day card. My Mother-in-law loves the color blue, my second Mom (my best friend's Mom) is more of a spring-y color... so I chose Peach, and my Aunt (and Godmother) I chose purple.

The sentiment is from the 'Celebrating You' stamp set.
The die is from the 'Stitched Nested Labels' dies. I used a stylus on the back of the die to make the die shape pop so it stands out more.
The DSP is from the 2021-2022 In Color and 2020-2021 Soft Subtles (blue)
The flower image is from the 'Blessings of Home' stamp set. It has a coordinating die set called 'Flowers of Home'.
I used 'Wink of Stella' on the petals to make them shine.

Stamp sets - Blessings of Home, Celebrating You
Ink - Memento, Stampin' Blends (Granny Apple Green, Pale Papaya, Balmy Blue, So Saffron)
Paper - Pale Papaya, Balmy Blue, Fresh Freesia, Basic White, Soft Subtles DSP, 2021-2022 In Color DSP
Accessories - Stampin' Trimmer, Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine, Flowers of Home dies, Stitched Nested Labels dies, Whisper White Organdy Ribbon, Stylus




No comments:

Post a Comment