Monday, May 30, 2022

Bouquet Expressions

 



Even though I didn't follow 'Paper Daisy Crafting's' card exactly, I wanted to show you how I came up with/got inspired from her lovely card.

I used the sentiment from the new 2021-2022 Hostess set 'Expressions of Friendship'. The flowers and leaves are from the 'Beautiful Bouquet' stamp set and it's coordinating 'Bouquet Bunch' dies.

The background is my all time favorite - Layered Leaves Embossing Folder.

I added a 'Wink of Stella' to the petal flowers to make them shine.

Stamp sets - Beautiful Bouquet, Expressions of Friendship
Ink - Balmy Blue, Misty Moonlight, Fresh Freesia
Paper - Balmy Blue, Misty Moonlight, Old Olive
Accessories - Stampin' Trimmer, Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine, Bouquet Bunch dies, Circles Collection Dies, Misty Moonlight Cotton Ribbon, Wink of Stella, Layered Leaves Embossing Folder




No comments:

Post a Comment