Friday, May 6, 2022

Elegant Poppy

 


My brother and his wife will be celebrating their 27th wedding anniversary! Congratulations!
I wanted to give them an elegant card, but I was so frustrated with my outcomes. I made two before scrapping them and starting over. 

I chose to utilize the 'Poppy Moments' dies. In which, a die-cut outline is placed over the die-cut shape of a different color. Here, I chose a monochromatic card of Sahara Sand and Basic White. A tip I've learn is to use the adhesive sheets when working with really intricate dies like this one.
(Place the adhesive sheet on your cardstock before running it through the Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine, then adhere to the die-cut shape after peeling off the second backing.)

I used 'Wink of Stella on the flower petals to make them shine.

Thanks for taking a closer look!

Stamp sets- Elegantly Said, Rose Wonder, Sweet Conversations
Ink - Sahara Sand
Paper - Sahara Sand, Basic White
Accessories - Stampin' Trimmer, Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine, Rose Garden dies, Poppy Moments dies, Stone Embossing Folder





No comments:

Post a Comment