Friday, May 21, 2021

Vibrant Bands

 


I so wanted to utilize the sentiment stamp in the 'Bloom & Grow' stamp set. The flower sprays that came with it were too huge for my card orientation, so I had to find a smaller image. In comes the 'Vibrant Vases' stamp set.... I stamped three on a piece of Basic White, colored them in and fussy cut them with scissors. Perfect for the orientation of my card.

I wanted to use the other band die that came with the 'Detailed Bands' die set... so it made a subtle background. I added a 'Wink of Stella' to the flowers to make them shine.

Thanks for taking a closer look!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets - Bloom and Grow, Vibrant Vases
Ink - Early Espresso, Stampin' Blends (Pale Papaya, Calypso Coral, Evening Evergreen, Soft Succulent)
Paper - Pale Papaya, Early Espresso, Basic White
Accessories - scissors, Wink of Stella, Paper Trimmer, Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine, Detailed Bands dies, Tasteful Labels dies, Layered Leaves Embossing Folder




No comments:

Post a Comment