Monday, May 3, 2021

A Touch of Happy

 

Seeing Patti Dolan's card on Pinterest.... I just knew I had to create something similar with the stamps that I had. Thanks Patti for your inspiration!  As you can see, I changed the flowers and background to make this card my own, but gave credit to Patti.... as this was her layout and colors.

I embossed the background with the the 'Stone' Embossing Folder.

The flowers and leaves were cut out using scissors and colored in using the Stampin' Blends markers. For the flowers I used Calypso Coral and Pale Papaya and the leaves Mossy Meadow and Old Olive.

The 'Tasteful Labels' die was die-cut, then flipped over and a stylus was used around the edges of the die to make it 'pop'.

I used 'Wink of Stella' on all the flowers to make them shine.

Thanks for dropping by!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets - A Touch of Ink, Happy Thoughts
Ink - Memento, Stampin' Blends (Pale Papaya, Calypso Coral, Mossy Meadow, Old Olive)
Paper - Old Olive, Pale Papaya, Basic White
Accessories - Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine, scissors, Tasteful Labels dies, Stone Embossing Folder, stylus





No comments:

Post a Comment