Friday, May 14, 2021

Sailing Tide

 

I saw a similar card where the oval cut around the lighthouse, so I thought I'd try my hand at it. I die-cut a portion of the oval.... then, with scissors, snipped the rest close to the lighthouse.

I incorporated two different stamp sets together to achieve the sailing scene I wanted. 'High Tide was used with 'Sailing Home'. I colored in the images using Stampin' Blends markers.

Thanks for taking a look.

Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets - High Tide, Sailing Home, Big on Birthdays
Ink - Smoky Slate, Early Espresso, Memento, Stampin' Blends (Daffodil Delight, Pool Party, Smoky Slate, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Color Lifter)
Accessories - Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine, Layering Ovals dies, Smooth Sailing dies, Wink of Stella






No comments:

Post a Comment