Friday, May 21, 2021

Poppy Thoughts

 


I really loved the  'Poppy Moments' dies when I saw them in the catalog, but they gave me trouble with the intricate parts and in trying to glue them to my projects. When I saw the Adhesive Sheets in the catalog.... I just knew that my frustrations would be over!

The way the adhesive sheets work is to cut a piece the size of the die needed. Take off the backing and adhere the sticky part to the cardstock that you want to die-cut. Next die-cut it. Now that it's die-cut... remove the other side to reveal the sticky part on the cardstock and adhere it to your project. Perfect every time!

I used 'Wink of Stella' on the inside parts of the flower petal to make it shine... Surprisingly, you can see this in my photo (most of my photos, you can't see this). I used a stylus to make the sentiment die-cut shape 'pop' too.

Thanks for dropping by!

Supplies Used:
Stamp set- Happy Thoughts
Ink - Memento
Paper - Basic White, So Saffron, Basic Black
Accessories - scissors, stylus, Paper Trimmer, Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine, Stone embossing Folder, Hippo and Friends dies, Poppy Moments dies, Wink of Stella, adhesive sheets, dimensionals, glue dots




No comments:

Post a Comment