Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Failed Attempt

 


When I saw Justine Hovey's card.... I said what a cool technique. So, I attempted and failed miserably with my card. Not sure how she was able to get a cool bright color within the petals. I even colored mine with a white colored pencil and it didn't show as bright at all.

I felt that I had to showcase my failures as well as my successes to show everyone sometimes fails. You just have to keep working on it. Now, I may attempt this technique again, but just maybe not with Navy cardstock.... maybe something lighter.

Thanks for taking a look though!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets - Happy Thoughts, So Much Love
Ink - Versamark
Paper - Night of Navy, Gold Foil
Accessories - Heat Tool, Gold Embossing Powder, Colored Pencils (Night of Navy, Balmy Blue and Whisper White), Paper Trimmer





No comments:

Post a Comment