Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Happy Layers

 


I special shout-out to Barb O'Neill for her beautiful cards! Thanks to Barb and her lovely layout, I was able to create a beautiful card for my Aunt using the 'True Love' Designer Series Paper. As you can see, I used different papers that were in the pack. The flowers are from that same Designer Series Paper. YES! I did cut the flowers out with scissors.

I used some 'Wink of Stella' to make the petals of the flowers sparkle.


Thanks for dropping by!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Set - Happy Thoughts
Ink - Memento, Stampin' Blends (So Saffron, Rococo Rose, Old Olive)
Paper - Rococo Rose, Basic Black, Whisper White, True Love DSP
Accessories - Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine, Layered Leaves Embossing Folder, Stitched Nested Labels dies, dimensionals, scissors, Wink of Stella




No comments:

Post a Comment