Sunday, May 30, 2021

Timeless Party

 


At first, I created the card on the right for my brother. I wasn't quite sure the colors were masculine enough, so changed the flower to Pretty Peacock. Much better, but still not something a brother would love to receive. So... decided to give this card to my niece who will be going to Florida in a few weeks.

The background is of my own creation. I mixed Pretty Peacock with Old Olive to have the background leaves have some variations of color. They came out more Garden Green when mixed! HA.... who knew!

I added a 'Wink of Stella' to the flower and the pineapple to give it some sparkle.

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets - Tropical Chic, Timeless Tropical, Punch Party
Ink - Pretty Peacock, Old Olive, Mango Melon, Soft Suede
Paper - Whisper White, Soft Suede
Accessories - Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine, Bottles and Bubbles dies, In The Tropics dies, Rectangle Stitches dies, glue dots, Wink of Stella





No comments:

Post a Comment