Friday, April 2, 2021

Welcome Party

 

Tracie St. Louis created this lovely card and I found it on Pinterest. Thanks Tracie for your inspiration. My niece used to love bunnies.... I'm not sure what her favorite animal is now... hoping it's still bunnies. LOL.... I'm such a bad Aunt... I know. I paired the 'Welcome Easter' bunny stamp with the 'Punch Party' sentiment stamp to create my card. The 'Punch Party' stamp set is a promotional stamp from the 2021 Sale-A-Bration catalog. Loads of sentiments and frames to choose from.

I added some balloons from the 'Hippo Happiness' Stamp set and it's coordinating dies 'Hippo and Friends'.

Thanks for taking a peek!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets - Welcome Easter, Hippo Happiness, Punch Party
Ink - Memento, Stampin' Blends (Petal Pink, Smoky Slate
Paper - Petal Pink, Basic Black, Whisper White
Accessories - Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine, Hippo and Friends dies, Layering Squares dies, Banners dies, Brick and Mortar embossing folder





No comments:

Post a Comment