Monday, April 19, 2021

Seaside Party

 



I really liked the way Akiko stamped the images from the 'Seaside View' stamp set onto a square piece of paper, so I decided to copy that from that card. I finished the card a different way to make it my own. Thanks Akiko for your inspiration!

I used a watercolor brush (AquaPainter) for the sand, sea and sky, but the rest is all Stampin' Blends markers. I added a 'Wink of Stella' to the sea to make it sparkle.

The stitched edge around the focal piece is from the 'Stitched Nested Labels' dies, but it's the straight line. YES.... I die-cut 4 times to complete the square.

Not sure if you can see it, but I used a 'Sailors Knot' on the twine on the sentiment piece.

Thanks for taking a closer look!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets - Seaside View, Punch Party
Ink - Memento, Early Espresso, Coastal Cabana, Crumb Cake, Pool Party, Stampin' Blends (Bronze, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Gray Granite, Bermuda Bay, Pool Party, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green)
Paper - Coastal Cabana, Basic Black, Smoky Slate
Accessories - Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine, Stitched Nested Labels dies, Layering Squares dies, Tasteful Labels dies, AquaPainter, Wink of Stella, dimensionals, Basic Black Twine, Coastal Weave embossing folder





No comments:

Post a Comment