Monday, April 12, 2021

Pawprint Sorrow

 


My brother and sister-in-law's doggie went to heaven today (well, 3/31). It's so hard to say goodbye to a furry friend. Lya was such a gentle soul... she got along with everyone.

I made this card using My Memories Suite digital software. I saw a heart shaped pawprint card on Pinterest and I fell in love with it.  Each pawprint is individual, so I just placed the prints around in a heart shape. I added the banner... which was plain. Then added a text box with the word 'Lya' and made it look like it was on the banner.

Thanks for dropping by!

Supplies Used:
My Memories Suite digital software
Embellishments - Dog Dayz of Summer (Pawprint - Stina); Blossoms Abound (banner-SU)
Stamp Brush Set - In Any Event (sentiment - SU)
Font - Regency
Paper - Smoky Slate, Basic Black, Basic White

No comments:

Post a Comment